Hotel Wedding Packages Scotland
Here at the Royal an Lochan we have everything you would need for a small Scottish wedding in the West of Scotland. We have the traditionally built building dating back to 1865, with our restaurant and lounge areas as well as many smaller public rooms.
Key features of the Royal an Lochan:
- 11 spacious en-suite bedrooms, all different in their own quirky way.
- Stunning views of the Kyles of Bute.
- We have a great reputation for quality food and a good choice of wines and malts.
- Wedding Licence throughout the grounds.
- Village church nearby.
- Last but by no means least we know how to hold a wedding, be it quiet and understated or loud and brash, we have done them all.
Small Intimate Weddings
We understand that each wedding is as individual as you are and we aim to help you in achieving the day or few days of your dreams. We have laid out a price plan below, this is where we start and can then provide various ‘add ons’ to suit you!
Wedding Weekend… What a superb place, service – everything!!! Thank you so much Christine & Keith you made our special day perfect!!!
Alex & Michi
Exclusive Use Wedding Venue
To assist you in deciding whether our beautiful hotel is the one for you we have produced a budget
hotel wedding package which allows for the accommodation on a dinner bed and breakfast basis for 22 guests including the Bride and Groom. More guests can be accommodated locally. We have also allowed for a glass of Prosecco on arrival and one for your toasts during the speeches.
2 Night Wedding Package
Allowing for two nights dinner, bed and breakfast, with one of the nights choosing from the current restaurant menu and the other being your wedding day, a choice of menu as arranged with our Chef.
High Season – 1st May – 31st October
- 2 night Weekend Wedding (Friday/Saturday/Sunday) – £5500
- 2 night Weekday Wedding (Sunday/Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday) – £5000
Low Season – 1st November – 28/29th February
- 2 night Wedding any 2 days off peak – £4500
- 1 night Wedding (low season only and subject to availability) – £3000
- Includes bed, breakfast and wedding meal, and 2 glasses of Prosecco per person. 22 guests.
We would like to say a very heartfelt “Thank You” for all your help and support to make our wedding the perfect wedding. Without the two of you it wouldn’t have been possible. We received a lot of compliments from our guests for your beautiful and welcoming hotel.
Michaela and Alex
Optional Extras Available
We can increase your guests numbers to a maximum of 34 including yourselves, please request additional prices for these and a note of additional accommodation in the village.
We can arrange for extras, such as flowers, a piper, horse and carriage and wines from our wine list. If you wish to increase the courses or substance of your meal this can be quoted for as well.
We very much hope that you choose to have your wedding with us at the Royal an Lochan, we are very approachable and are happy to answer and queries you may have regarding you special day.
A wonderful way to celebrate our ‘40’ Wedding Anniversary. Everything 10 out of 10 (or more!) Will be back.
Andrew & Gillian, Kilmacolm
Wedding Catering and Wedding Menu
Our Chef can prepare a menu to make your special day perfect. We can cater for all tastes and preferences but our sample wedding menu gives a flavour of the style and quality of wedding catering we can provide.
Images courtesy of Captivating Photography.